Monday, May 18, 2009

Sarah's birthday

Well a little bit of 'non house stuff'. Sarah turns 12 on the 23 May but we had a birthday celebration yesterday for her as she will be with her dad next weekend.

Saturday was shopping day and she was given a budget so that she could buy whatever she wanted. Twilight is the big 'thing' at the moment so you'll see by the pics below that a lot of things were Twilight related!!

Sunday was a low-key lunch with Poppy & Nana Liz, Aunty Min (Godmother) and the Ho (aka Kirstie). She's having a big birthday bash with her school friends next week so we didn't want to invite kids to 2 birthday parties. The day was a good one though and she seemed to enjoy herself.

Another year closer to becoming a teenager!! Yikes.

Sarah


Me and Kirstie (aka the Ho)

Sarah in her much beloved Twilight t-shirt

Aunty Min (my BF), Nana Liz (step mum) & Poppy (my dad)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Sarah! Looks like she had a great birthday. I'm a bit of a fan of Twilight too.....I've read all four books twice this year. My 11yo received some cash from my parents for Easter (better than too much chocolate) and she couldn't wait to get to Supre to buy an Edward tee ;-)

Your lounge room looks lovely, I really need to go and get some decorator items for ours.