Monday, August 06, 2007

Progress is slooooowwwwwwwww

Well I think I posted a pic a couple of weeks ago that showed a pile of road base in the driveway that needed to be moved to the side of the house.

Aaah yes .. I recall now that I posted when my beloved was FAR too ill to move from the bed with the only movement being his hands (to enable him to play X-Box 360) and his mouth to call for refreshments.

Anyway .... or ... anyhoo for some people ....... I'm embarassed to say that the road base is still in the driveway and we have done nothing about it! This weekend we are going to have to get off our ample rear ends and get it moved before we go on holidays.

Now ... at this point in the posting, I would advise all men to stop reading and to look away as the next section is wedding related. .................

(pause)

OK .. I think the boys have gone ... amazing how the word 'wedding' can scatter the male species.

I thought I'd post some pics from the lead up to the wedding day (which is now only 13 days away).

Here is Sarah in her outfit ... I call her a junior bridesmaid but I keep being corrected and told that she is a 'flower girl'. personally I think she's too old (10) to be a flower girl so I'm sticking to Junior BM. How gorgeous is she?? She's really looking grown up. I'm not sure if she actually looks anything like me (I think she looks more like her dad) but probably a good thing if she doesn't have any of my looks as she gets older!!!!


This next shot is me at the hairdresser getting my hair done ready for a hair trial (before and after shot)



This last shot is of Melinda's dress (my BF and BM). She made the dress herself and I'm so impressed!!! I must admit that I was very nervous as I didn't want it to look like it was hand made, but she has done a fantastic job. I think the colours are beautiful and against the beach, they should look awesome!!!



And here is Min and I .......


1 comment:

melika said...

Ohh, lovely 'do!

Anyhoo! Haha Aren't you going to get in trouble for saying that?