Friday, November 24, 2006

How quickly we get disappointed

The previous post (submitted only moments ago) had a feeling of great expectation didn't it.

Pity the great karma train has decided to run smack bang into my ass again. In my excitement that perhaps Porter Davis would start before christmas, I contacted Megan (our lovely PD customer liaison officer) who was pleased to advise that our start date is scheduled for the first week of January.

Booooooooooooooooooooo ............ hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh well ... I guess the thing to see a positive in that little blow is that when we return from Hobart, we may get to actually watch the first dig of the ground. John is home until the 8th January so maybe that can be the new goal - that he can meet the supervisor and watch the first turning of the soil (like some dodgy politician).

So this is me out for a while I guess.

No comments: