Wednesday, May 09, 2007

How am I supposed to clean that?



Mid week trip to the house revealed the following work has been completed:

- mirrors in bathrooms
- garage door installed

The tiler has also been back and looks as if he has almost finished. Still needs to fit in the tile that is missing from the bath and put the silicone (or whatever it is) around the vanity and down the edges of the shower.

The mirror in the ensuite is huge! I know we are big people but that is just ridiculous. It goes all the way to the ceiling so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to clean it. Guess I'd better invest in one of those extended poles like the window cleaning people have.

Peeking in next door neighbour's window I also noticed that they have had their carpet and floors done. It's amazing how different a place looks when the floors are in and you don't have to look at grey concrete. It looks really great and they should be pleased with the result.

Told you I could ramble on before the 17th ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment on our blog.
I have read through your blog and think as you are coming to completion that you will end up with a display quality home.
I don't think your house will be plain and simple, but actually something you should be truly proud of and enjoy living in. I think you have a prestige model? I couldn't actually tell but thought it sure looked like it to me.
All the best for the up-coming wedding.
Oh, and by the way I am really worried about our taps now. I can't even remember what they looked like, except they were chrome and we received a free upgrade...
Cheers
Tony

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber

Forgot to mention that we experienced something similar with our portico and bagging. But, we found this out during the sales process. I actually knew the difference between bagging and rendering, but my wife didn't. When looking at displays, the house had a rendered finish, but the sign said bagged and painted facade. My wife thought we would get that look, but the consultant explained that it was a $1300 upgrade. Well, I just said bagging is fine thanks...
I have sent you a PM back at the forum with a tip.
Cheers
Tony

Anonymous said...

Hi

Me again, actually the PM is sitting in the outbox and not showing in the sent items. Hopefully you will get it soon, if not send me a message and I will get it to you another way.
Tony

Bernadette and Perry said...

Crikey! I don't check the blog for a couple of days, and there's all this new stuff happening!

Great stuff. When's the housewarming?