Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm here to paint ze' fence

Before work commences on the paving area, I figured now is the perfect opportunity to paint the fence (and also before it starts turning grey and ugly).

The only question is ... what colour!!! I have absolutely no intention of painting it again so I have to get it right the first time.

My thought is to go a darker colour as the pavers will be a light colour and I don't want to much 'cream' colourings out the back but then again will a dark colour look too dull.

Anyway ... the choice is endless I guess so it's off to Dulux on Friday to check it all out.

Can't wait .... things are slowly starting to happen out the back and I'm so excited to think that once John gets home the work will really get started.

Bring it on!!!

2 comments:

Bernadette and Perry said...

Painting the fence? Doing it yourself? Two word: "Spray gun". Borrow a cheap electric airless one and it will save you a shed load of time :-)

mermaid said...

looks great you two!Well done you are bsy little vegemites arent you ))lol best regards sheila